The position involves leading a team of software engineers involved with development of networking software for next generation hyperscale networks. The software includes SDN controller, network simulation and emulation tools, configuration and monitoring software, GUI and remoting APIs. The position requires strong architecture, design and development skills in networking infrastructure for hyperscale and enterprise data centers. The candidate must have good communication and leadership skills.
A suitable candidate would have a degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering with 4 to 7 years of experience with the skills listed below:
- 4-7 years in C or C++, Python
- Experience in Linux Application Software
- Extensive experience in data center networking
- Experience with Network Simulators and Tools is a plus
- Experience in ReST API servers, SQL Alchemy desired
- Must demonstrate knowledge of algorithms and data structures, concepts of multi-threaded programming, OOPS, kernel programming concepts